Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship
INED is recruiting 3 doctoral students on three-year contracts starting 1 October 2020
- 29 May 2020 at 12:00 PM (noon, Paris time): Application deadline
(We recommend finalizing the application at least two business days before the deadline)
- July 2020: Publication of results
- 1 October 2020: Contract start date
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold, or complete during the current academic year (2019-2020), a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD programme in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrollment) in a doctoral programme in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The thesis director or the co-director of the thesis must be a researcher of INED. Candidates are called upon to directly solicit a researcher from INED in relation to their research theme.
There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.