2021 Call for doctoral studentship applications
INED is recruiting :
3 doctoral students on three-year contracts
Informations of the current procedure:
The The call for application is now closed.
On July 5, 2021, the admissions committee approved the following classification :
Publication of results
28 May 2021 at 12:00 PM (noon, Paris time): Application deadline
(We recommend finalizing the application at least two business days before the deadline)
July 2021: Publication of results
1 October 2021: Contract start date
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold, or complete during the current academic year (2020-2021), a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD programme in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrollment) in a doctoral programme in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2021-2022.
- The thesis director or the co-director of the thesis must be a researcher of INED. Candidates are called upon to directly solicit a researcher from INED in relation to their research theme.
- There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.
How to apply ?
1. Read the accompanying documents :
2021 call for post-doctoral applications
2021 INED mentor’s list
Charter for PhD students
2. Create a user account at the following address:
3. Required from the Ined supervisor :
Make sure of the submission of supervisor’s forms (before 28 May 2021 at 12:00 PM, noon, Paris time)
info-doctorants @ ined.fr