Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship
THE CALL IS CLOSED SINCE MAY 04th, 2017: NEXT CALL MARCH 2018
INED is seeking to recruit 3(or 4) doctoral students for a period of 3 years.
The 2017 call will be closed on 04 May at midday
The doctoral students will work at INED (Paris, France) and will conduct their research in one of the 11 units.
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of INED and/or the research themes and methodological approaches of iPops laboratory of excellence.
Conditions of eligibility:
- Applicants must hold (or complete during the current academic year 2016-2017) a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD program in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrolment) in a doctoral program in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Applicants’ thesis supervisor or co-supervisor must be an INED mentor (cf. list of INED mentors 2017).
There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.
The application should preferably be finalized at least two business days before the deadline
- 04 May 2017, midday (12:00 pm, Paris time): Application deadline
- 2 June 2017, midday (12:00 pm, Paris time): Deadline for uploading M2 dissertation and defence report
- End of June 2017: Publication of results
- July 2017: Personal replies to unsuccessful eligible applicants
- 2 October 2017: Reception day for PhD students