Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship
Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship HAS BEEN CLOSED
But you can uploading M2 dissertation and defence report up to 31 may 2019 at 12 :00 PM (noon, Paris time)
- 17 april 2019 at 12:00 PM (noon, Paris time): Application deadline (We recommend to finalise the application at least two business days before the deadline)
- 31 may 2019 at 12 :00 PM (noon, Paris time): Deadline for uploading M2 dissertation and defence report
- July 2019 : Publication of results
- 1 September 2019 : Contract start date
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold (or complete during the current academic year 2018-2019) a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD programme in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrolment) in a doctoral programme in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2019-2020.
- The thesis director or the co-director of the thesis must be a researcher of INED. Candidates are called upon to directly solicit a researcher from INED in relation to their research theme.
There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.