2022 Call for doctoral studentship applications
INED is recruiting :
3 doctoral students on three-year contracts
Informations of the current procedure :
The selection procedure is finished. The admission jury has ratified the following ranking :
March 14th 2022 : The call for application openning
May 18th 2022 at 12:00 PM (noon, Paris time):Application deadline
July 2022:Publication of results
1 October 2022: Contract start date
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold, or complete during the current academic year (2021-2022), a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD programme in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrollment) in a doctoral programme in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2021-2022.
- The thesis director or the co-director of the thesis must be a researcher of INED. Candidates are called upon to directly solicit a researcher from INED in relation to their research theme.
- There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.
How to apply ?
1. Read the accompanying documents :
2022 call for post-doctoral applications
2022 INED mentor’s list
Charter for PhD students
Signed declaration (to deposit with your signature on the platform)
2. Create a user account at the following address:
3. Required from the Ined supervisor :
Make sure of the submission of supervisor’s forms (before 18 May 2022 at 12:00 PM, noon, Paris time) (a link dedicated platform was send by email when the call was launched
Call for doctoral studentship 2022 [PDF | 908.6 K.o.]
List INED’s mentors 2022 [PDF | 420.1 K.o.]
Mentors’ form 2022 [DOC | 82.5 K.o.]
Signed declaration (to download on the platform) [DOCX | 56.8 K.o.]
Ined Policy on Hosting PhD students [PDF | 186.2 K.o.]
Charter for PhD students [PDF | 176.9 K.o.]
Membre du comité Ined.iPOPs : Décision N° 2021-009 [PDF | 143.1 K.o.]