Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship
INED is seeking to recruit 3doctoral students for a period of 3 years.
The 2018 call will be closed on 18 April at midday
The doctoral students will work at INED (Paris, France) and will conduct their research in one of the 11 units.
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of INED and/or the research themes and methodological approaches of iPops laboratory of excellence.
Conditions of eligibility:
- Applicants must hold (or complete during the current academic year 2017-2018) a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD program in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrolment) in a doctoral program in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Applicants’ thesis supervisor or co-supervisor must be an INED mentor (cf. list of INED mentors 2018).
There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.
The application should preferably be finalized at least two business days before the deadline
• 18 April , midday (Paris time): Application deadline
• 31 May, midday (Paris time): Deadline for uploading M2 dissertation and defence report
• July 2018: Publication of results
Call for doctoral studentship 2018 [PDF | 199.7 Ko.]
List INED’s mentors 2018 [PDF | 82.9 Ko.]
Mentors’ form 2018 [DOC | 205.0 Ko.]
Ined Policy on Hosting PhD Students [PDF | 195.3 Ko.]
Charter for PhD Students [PDF | 170.6 Ko.]
FAQs online application [PDF | 497.2 Ko.]
Ranking of 2017 PhD students application [PDF | 81.2 Ko.]