Call for applications
The 2021 call for applications is now closed.
INED and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions:
- 1 two-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 units (10 research units and one mixed service unit)
- 1 one-year post-doctoral position in one of iPOPs’ 6 partner research centers
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics, ageing, social inequality, gender inequality, intergenerational inequality, public policies and territorial inequality (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria:
- The applicant must hold a PhD awarded after 03/03/2017, or have defended their dissertation prior to the start date of the post-doctoral contract (12/15/2021 at the latest) in a discipline related to the population sciences, including demography, economics, epidemiology, history and sociology.
- The applicant must not have been hosted at the requested host research institution during their doctoral research for a total period exceeding six months.
- The applicant must have the endorsement of a mentor who commits to support them throughout their period of employment. Applicants should directly contact researchers at INED or in partner laboratories.
There are no restrictions in terms of age or nationality.
How to apply ?
- Read the accompanying documents :
2021 call for post-doctoral applications
2021 INED mentor’s list
Charter for post-doc contract researchers
Create a user account at the following address:
- Confirm oneself from reception of confidential letters (before 3 March 2021 at 12:00 PM, noon, Paris time) :
There will be no systematic notification. If you want to receive a confirmation upon receipt of the Letter of recommendation please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org