Call for applications
> The call for application is closed <
The selection procedure is finished. The admission jury has ratified the following ranking :
link to the ranking page
INED and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions:
- 1 two-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 units (10 research units and one mixed service unit)
- 1 one-year post-doctoral position in one of iPOPs’ 6 partner research centers
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics, ageing, social inequality, gender inequality, intergenerational inequality, public policies and territorial inequality (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria:
- The applicant must hold a PhD awarded after 30/09/2019, or have defended their dissertation prior to the start date of the post-doctoral contract (12/15/2022) at the latest) in a discipline related to the population sciences, (demography, economics, epidemiology, history and sociology, etc…);
- The applicant must not have been hosted at the requested host institution during their doctoral research for a total period of six months or more;
- The applicant must have the endorsement of a mentor who commits to support them throughout their period of employment. Applicants should directly contact researchers at INED or in partner laboratories.
There are no restrictions in terms of age or nationality.
How to apply ?
- Read the accompanying documents :
2022 call for post-doctoral applications
2022 INED mentor’s list
Charter for post-doc contract researchers
Signed declaration (to deposit with your signature on the platform)
Create a user account at the following address:
- Confirm oneself from reception of confidential letters (before 2 March 2022 at 12:00 PM, noon, Paris time) :
There will be no systematic notification. If you want to receive a confirmation upon receipt of the Letter of recommendation please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org