Call for applications
The 2020 call for post-doctoral applications is open until 3 March 2020, at 12:00 pm, Paris time.
(We recommend applicants to finalize the application at least two business days before the deadline)
INED and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions:
- One two-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 research units;
- One one-year post-doctoral position in one of iPOPs’ partner research centers.
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics, ageing, social inequality, gender inequality, intergenerational inequality, and public policies (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria:
- The applicant must hold a PhD awarded after 03/03/2016, or have defended their dissertation prior to the start date of the post-doctoral contract (12/15/2020 at the latest) in a discipline related to the population sciences, including demography, economics, epidemiology, history and sociology.
- The applicant must not have been hosted at the requested host research institution during their doctoral research for a total period exceeding six months.
- The applicant must have the endorsement of a mentor who commits to support them throughout their period of employment. Applicants should directly contact researchers at INED or in partner laboratories.
There are no restrictions in terms of age or nationality.
Useful links :