Call for Application 2023
> The 2023 call for applications is not open yet. More informations about the 2022 call can be found by clicking the following link : https://www.ined.fr/fr/recherche/accueil_post_doctoral/resultats-postdoc/
The call for applications will be published soon.
Campaign timeline :
Opening date of the call : January 31st 2023
Closing date of the call : 2 mars 2023
Publication date of results : week of June 5th 2023
INED and the iPOPs Laboratory of Excellence are inviting applications for two post-doctoral positions :
- 1 one-year post-doctoral position in one of INED’s 11 units (10 research units and one mixed service unit)
- 1 one-year post-doctoral position in one of iPOPs’ 6 partner research centers
The research projects presented by applicants must correspond to the research themes and methodological approaches of the iPOPs laboratory of excellence: family dynamics, ageing, social inequality, gender inequality, intergenerational inequality, public policies and territorial inequality (see the website: http://www.ipops.fr/en/).
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria:
- The applicant must hold a PhD awarded after 09/30/2020, or have defended their dissertation prior to the start date of the post-doctoral contract (12/15/2023 at the latest) in a discipline related to the population sciences, including demography, economics, epidemiology, history and sociology.
- The applicant must not have been hosted at the requested host research institution during their doctoral research for a total period exceeding six months, nor have been employed at their host institution for a year or more during the past three years.
- The applicant must have the endorsement of a mentor who commits to support them throughout their period of employment. Applicants should directly contact researchers at INED or in partner laboratories.
There are no restrictions in terms of age or nationality.