To evaluate its researchers, INED has an Evaluation Committee made up of an equal number of external and internal experts. The Committee also determines degree equivalency and selects candidates who may proceed on to the final researcher hiring or promotion phase.
In accordance with current regulations, the Evaluation Committee is composed of
—six scientific experts from outside the Institute, appointed by the Director on approval from the Board of Administration;
—six Institute researcher representatives elected by their INED colleagues.
Appointed Committee members
- Chair: M. Parfait Martial Eloundou Enyegue
- M. William Berthomière
- Mrs Sylvie Gadeyne
- Mrs Sylvie Monchatre
- M. Georges Reniers
- M. Gregory Verdugo
Elected Committee members (INED)
- Marie Bergström: researcher
- France Guérin-Pace: senior researcher
- Mathieu Ichou: researcher
- Ariane Pailhé: senior researcher
- Wilfried Rault: senior researcher
- Christine Théré: senior researcher
Researchers do not sit on juries for selecting senior researchers through external competitive examination.