Incoming mobility

Hosting of foreign researchers and doctoral students

A research center with an international reputation for excellence, INED also regularly hosts researchers and doctoral students from abroad. Every permanent INED researcher may invite one or more foreign researchers or doctoral students to INED for stays of 15 days to 3 months. Twice a year, hosting campaigns are organized for stays from January to December of the following year. 

INED’s Office of International Relations and Partnerships does all in its power to pay the international travel costs of researchers from “low-income” countries and doctoral students. It also has a financial aid package (amount determined by length of stay) to help researchers and students cover the cost of temporary housing in Paris. Researchers without bank accounts can arrange with Campus France to have the aid delivered to them on their arrival in France. 

Campus France

Campus France est un établissement français chargé de la promotion de l’enseignement supérieur français à l’étranger et de l’accueil des étudiants et chercheurs étrangers en France. 

Campus France accompagne l’Ined dans ses démarches relatives à la prise en charge des chercheurs étrangers ne disposant pas d’un compte bancaire via le versement de bourses. Les chercheurs et doctorants invités à l’Ined  peuvent également bénéficier du régime d’assurance Campus France.

Housing options